The Mastery Mindset
Our Mastery Mindset workshops introduce students to the key habits of successful people and provide suggestions and ideas on how to acquire them. The philosophy behind the workshops is that there is no guarantee of success, but by living your life by these habits you put yourself in the best possible position to succeed. This workshop will help students as it reinforces behaviours that will help them achieve success.
- Your success (and failure) is in your own hands
- Don’t play the Blame Game
- Take ownership and control of the situation
- Begin with the end in mind
- Work out the steps needed to get there
- Take action and do it
Learn Every Day
- Be open to new ideas
- How to speed up the learning process
- Asking for and receiving feedback
- Focus on what you want, not what you don’t want
- Build a team around you
- Get the most from your teachers, family and friends
- The relationship between effort and success
- How hard do you need to work to realise your goals?
- The importance of preparation
- What does good preparation look like?
HelpS STudents Improve
- Self Motivation
- Dealing with Failure
- Independent Learning
Watch our video now!