Performance Under Pressure
Our Performance Under Pressure workshops introduce students to the key skills needed to perform to their potential when it matters the most. These situations include exams, interviews, presentations and in sport. The philosophy behind the workshops is that once you have acquired the necessary knowledge and skills to succeed at something you are often required to reproduce them under pressure or stress. The ability to do this can be taught; we do this using the LEAP model.
- We all have Automatic Negative Thoughts (ANTs)
- The consequences of negative self talk
- You can take control of how you talk to yourself
- Make your self talk positive, helpful and energised
- Negative emotions can often result in poor decision making
- Pinpoint what makes you nervous or frustrated
- Manage emotions using “Recognise Stop, Redirect”
- Reframe threats as opportunities
- It’s not how hard you focus but where you focus that matters
- The common attention mistakes that students make
- Focus on what you can control i.e. The Me, The Now and The Process
- The link between your body and your brain
- How body language can impact and increase your intensity.
- How to calm down with breathing
HELPS STUDENTS IMPROVE
- Exam Stress
- Emotional Control
- Self Regulation
Watch our video now!