What we do?
What makes an athlete a champion? It is more than just being physically fit and good technique. Players need to have a successful mindset and be able think clearly under pressure.
InnerDrive is a sport psychology training company that helps athletes develop a growth mindset and acquire the key skills needed to perform under pressure. We have worked with elite athletes that include Premiership footballers, England, Wales, Scottish and Japanese internationals, as well as members of Team GB at London 2012 and Rio 2016.
The company is led by Bradley Busch, a HCPC registered Sport Psychologist, and Edward Watson, a former Army major. We teach and coach the important areas of match day preparation as well as the fundamental mindsets required to optimise learning. We help athletes to train their brains and to build mindsets that generate consistent high performance when it counts.
We help athletes improve their:
- Confidence – so they act with clarity and certainty
- Preparation – leave no stone left unturned in your quest for success
- Mindset – develop a winning attitude
- Motivation – know what drives you and maximise it
- Resilience – overcome any and every setbacks
- Communication skills – say what you mean and mean what you say
- Post-match analysis – become a student of the game and of your game
These key mental skills together result in confident and focused athletes who are able to maximise their talent and training under the intense pressure of match day. Get in touch with us if you are ready to leave no stone left unturned in your quest for success.