The Science of Learning
Dates and Locations:
December date coming soon!
This workshop explores the psychology and neuroscience of how students learn effectively. By combining the latest research along with practical tips and suggestions, this workshop will help you improve student’s memory, concentration, mindset. You will leave this workshop with a better understanding of the science of learning and how you might integrate this knowledge into your teaching.
ON THE DAY
- Tips to help students enhance memory, motivation, effort and self-control
- Explore how the teenage and adult brains differ
- Ideas on how to create an environment that reduces the fear of failure
- Includes a delicious two course meal
- Review and discuss the latest research from psychology and neuroscience
- Explore the importance of stress and strategies to reduce stress and procrastination