The Teaching &
ETON COLLEGE, WINDSOR - SUMMER 2021
The Teaching and Learning Summit is a CPD conference hosted by InnerDrive and Eton College covering some of the latest and most pertinent topics in education, happening in Windsor in summer 2021. It is perfect for any education professional who is curious about the latest research, searching for new classroom or learning strategies, or simply looking to be inspired before the next school year. We have been very fortunate to have attracted some excellent speakers who are all leading experts and thinkers in their fields. The day is being run not for profit and subsidised tickets are available.
The Teaching and Learning Summit will be hosted by The Tony Little Centre for Innovation and Research in Learning in Eton, less than an hour’s train journey from London. The Centre was created to bring the exciting findings of educational research and neuroscience, new technologies and the desire to improve best teaching skills together under one roof. It aims to develop the best ways of helping young people to learn and develop their skills. The day will be hosted in Jafar Hall, a 300-seater lecture hall and debating chamber.
High-quality, affordable teacher cpd
The Teaching and Learning Summit is a not-for-profit event. We have done our best to keep prices as low as possible without sacrificing the quality of CPD we want to offer. General admission is £99+VAT, but subsidised tickets are available to those who need financial support to attend the Teaching and Learning Summit – to find out more about who can benefit from these and how to apply, check our FAQ. For this price, you get:
- A full day of CPD with 9 top speakers in education
- The opportunity to learn about the most recent research, strategies and ideas in education
- Talks about the science of learning, character education, resilience, cognitive load theory, the most effective education systems around the world, staff and student development, Rosenshine’s principles, metacognition…
- A goodie bag filled with resources plus a free book from one of our speakers
- Lunch and plenty of networking and discussion opportunities
- All the inspiration you need before you start preparing for the next school year