Leadership Under Pressure
Enhance teamwork and leadership within your business to drive it forward more effectively.
We do this using experiential learning and explore and practice how to lead others under pressure in a fast changing world.
We run this workshop in conjunction with Adaptaa which allows us to bring more in depth use of Daniel Goleman’s seminal work on emotional intelligence in the workplace as well as their expertise in assisting with encouraging and developing female leaders.
- Leadership starts from within
- Research shows that skilful self-management in times of conflict and stress is one of the best predictors of success
- Leading others through change and high pressure, by creating an environment of trust and reducing uncertainty is a major part of effective leadership
- From a half day up to 3 full days of interactive workshops
- A substantial part of our programmes is experiential. Participants will have the chance to learn and develop their leadership skills through practical exercises, discussion and self reflection in a fun and safe environment
- We explore leadership techniques and styles, by answering the question “How do I lead and how do I want to be led?”
- Recognise pressure as a constant and necessary constituent of the modern workplace
- Develop the emotional and people skills that drive effective leadership
- Tackle head on some of the difficulties faced by leaders in today’s fast moving workplace
- Learn the practical skills of leadership