Leadership in Business
This workshop is ideal for businesses that wish to help their staff improve their leadership skill in order to drive their business forward more effectively.
In this workshop we explore and practice how to lead others under pressure in a fast changing world.
This workshop is delivered with our partners Adaapta.
- Recognise pressure as a constant and necessary constituent of the modern workplace
- Develop the emotional and people skills that drive effective leadership
- Tackle head on some of the difficulties faced by leaders in today’s fast moving workplace
- Learn practical skills from other environments (Army and sport)
- Leadership starts from within
- Research shows that skilful self-management in times of conflict and stress is one of the best predictors of success
- Leading others through change and high pressure, by creating an environment of trust and reducing uncertainty is a major part of effective leadership
- 60-90 minutes, half day and 3 full day interactive workshops
- A substantial part of our programmes is experiential. Participants will have the chance to learn and develop their leadership skills through practical exercises, discussion and self reflection in a fun and safe environment
- We explore leadership techniques and styles, by answering the question “How do I lead and how do I want to be led?”
- Leadership skills
- Communication skills
- Problem solving
Watch our video now!