Online Leadership for Business
Ensure your business and leadership is adapted to an ever-moving online world.
Leadership and communication are key life skills – both as professionals and as family and community members. But the environment in which they operate is changing rapidly. So, how do you coach leadership in an online world? Online, of course.
In our 14 years of experience delivering workshops to teams like yours, we have always put a lot of emphasis on learning through doing. So, this workshop includes lots of thought-provoking practical games and experiments. These will not only help your team members develop and practice their leadership skills in a friendly environment, but also understand how these can work online.
This course answers the following questions:
- What is leadership?
- What is good leadership?
- What is good communication?
- What are the key skills needed for good leadership?
- What additional leadership skills are required for an online environment?
This course is split into six modules. These can be taken either separately or as a complete course. Here’s what they cover:
- Module 1 – An introduction to online leadership (2 hours)
- Module 2 – Communication skills (2 hours)
- Module 3 – Vision, values, passion and style (2 hours)
- Module 4 – Leading teams of teams (2 hours)
- Module 5 – The tropical island survival leadership game (2 hours)
- Module 6 – The Rocket online business simulation (4 hours)