Online Leadership CPD
Our interactive and research-based workshop will help your staff develop their leadership skills – online.
About the workshop…
Leadership and communication are key life skills – with students, among school staff and as family and community members. But how do you coach them in the current environment? Online, of course.
In our 14 years of experience delivering evidence-based workshops to school staff, we have always put a lot of emphasis on learning through doing. So, this workshop includes lots of thought-provoking practical games and experiments. These will not only help your staff develop and practice their leadership skills in a friendly environment, but also understand how these can work online.
This course answers the following questions:
- What is leadership?
- What is good leadership?
- What is good communication?
- What are the key skills needed for good leadership?
- What additional leadership skills are required for an online environment?
The course is split into four, two-hour modules. These can be taken as a complete course as well as separately. Here’s what they cover:
- Module 1 – An introduction to online leadership
- Module 2 – Communication skills
- Module 3 – Vision, values, passion and style
- Module 4 – Leading teams of teams
If you would like to find out more about this Online Leadership CPD workshop and discuss bookings, please get in touch at email@example.com.
This course is also available as a student workshop. Find out more here.