Turn your staff into confident, impactful public speakers who are comfortable with any audience.
Whilst educators excel at teaching, the thought of addressing a larger audience can often be intimidating. Our workshop is here to transform your teachers’ public speaking abilities and equip them with the skills to captivate any group.
Our comprehensive public speaking workshops cover proven techniques and strategies that will boost their comfort level when speaking in front of large groups. Drawing from the expertise of the best public speakers, we have curated a collection of tips and insights that we bring to life through engaging discussions, informative videos, and practical exercises.
Our workshops are a supportive and empowering environment where your teachers can learn, practice, and refine their public speaking skills. Whether it’s addressing colleagues, parents, or administrators, we will provide themwith the tools they need to deliver memorable presentations.
Key messages from the Public Speaking workshop
Before the event
- How to structure and prepare your content
- How to build an impactful slide deck
- What good preparation looks like
During the event
- How to build and speak with confidence
- The use of props
- The importance and the use of body language
- What is “the Zone” and how to get into it
- The voice and its toolbox
- The use of presentation modes and transitions
After the event
- Becoming an even better speaker
Ongoing Cognitive ScienceTraining
If you are the teacher CPD coordinator don’t forget the perfect ongoing training for your staff, our Teacher CPD Academy It’s a one-stop online platform that will help you design and populate the perfect in-house CPD programme effortlessly.