Resilience & Self-Regulation
Discover how to develop resilient, self-aware students, helping them to overcome setbacks.
Developing resilience & self-regulation in our students is a key goal in education. But how can you do this at your school?
This workshop explores many ways for teachers develop resilience & self-regulation in their classroom. This workshop will give you a better understanding of how to develop a resilient environment, and self-regulation in students. You will also know how you can help students overcome setbacks.
This workshop covers the latest research from both cognitive & educational psychology. It also features practical tips and strategies to help create a culture of excellence.
This workshop will help teachers:
- Develop resilient learners
- Improve students’ metacognition
- Improve students’ self-regulation
- Create a growth culture
- Help students overcome setbacks and challenges
- Why some students give up quickly
- Overcoming the Bandwagon Effect
- Creating a growth culture
- Finding the balance between challenge and support
- The roles of mindset and grit
- Reducing the fear of failure
- Managing thoughts, feelings and behaviours
- Enhancing self-talk and focus
- Better performance under pressure
- Includes strategies that we have successfully used with Premiership footballers and Olympic athletes
We love to visit schools and meet with educators in person, but we understand that it may not always be possible or practical. This is why we can also deliver any of our Teacher CPD workshops live online on the platform of your choice.
You may also be interested in the Teacher CPD Academy, our online platform that will help your school design the perfect in-house CPD programme effortlessly.