Resilience & Self-Regulation CPD
Resilience & Self-Regulation CPD workshops are available for inset days/in school CPD.
Developing resilience & self-regulation in our students is a key goal in education. But how can you do this at your school?
This workshop explores many ways for teachers develop resilience & self-regulation in their classroom. This workshop will give you a better understanding of how to develop a resilient environment, and self-regulation in students. You will also know how you can help students overcome setbacks.
This workshop covers the latest research from both cognitive & educational psychology. It also features practical tips and strategies to help create a culture of excellence.
Click on the buttons below to find out more about this Resilience & Self-Regulation CPD workshop, and get in touch.
THE KEY MESSAGES
- Why some students give up quickly
- Overcoming the Bandwagon Effect
- Creating a growth culture
- Finding the balance between challenge and support
- The roles of mindset and grit
- Reducing the fear of failure
- Managing thoughts, feelings and behaviours
- Enhancing self-talk and focus
- Better performance under pressure
- Includes strategies that we have successfully used with Premiership footballers and Olympic athletes
THIS WORKSHOP WILL HELP TEACHERS:
- Develop resilient learners
- Improve students’ metacognition
- Improve students’ self-regulation
- Create a growth culture
- Help students overcome setbacks and challenges