Sport Psychology for Football Academies
Do you want to help the young footballers at your academy develop the key mental skills that will help them become consistently confident and resilient on the football pitch? Above all, would you like to give them the skills that will allow them to move onto the next stage in their career? Our sport psychologists can help.
As sport psychologists, we have worked with academy footballers, coaches and parents for many years to help players do just that. We work with young players to develop the mindset and the key skills they will need to perform under pressure at the highest level. This gives them the very best chance of progressing to the next step in their career.
Do you want to find out more about how sport psychology helps young footballers? Download our free Sport Psychology for Football ebook.
We develop relationships with players, coaches and support staff at the academy that allow us to provide effective and confidential high-quality psychological support. Over the years, we have worked with players at academies including Watford FC, Luton Town FC, Crystal Palace FC, West Ham FC and Fulham FC and helped their players have the best chance of success.
We tailor our one-to-one football sport psychology coaching sessions to each footballer. This enables our football sport psychologists to provide effective, personalised and high-quality support.
Get in touch via the form below and one of our sport psychologists will be in touch soon to discuss how we can best help your academy
Our sport psychology work at academy level covers five main areas:
- Group Presentations – Improving confidence, concentration, mindset, resilience, teamwork and communication.
- Individual Work – Helping players identify which areas they need to work on, and developing an action plan.
- Psych Profiles – Improving self-awareness with our ID-MAP Psych Profiling software. Providing the platform for further discussions on mindset.
- Coach CPD – Upskilling coaches to get them up to speed on the latest sport psychology research. Exploring how to weave it into their daily coaching practice.
- Parent Workshops – Ensuring parents are on the same page. Giving them strategies to help their child’s psychological development.
You can find a list of the teams that we have worked with here.