We work with academy footballers, coaches and parents to help their players develop their mindset and the key skills needed to perform under pressure and so enable them to go onto the next stage of their chosen career.
Over the years we have worked with academies including Watford FC, Luton Town FC, Crystal Palace FC, West Ham FC and Fulham FC. By developing relationships with players, coaches and support staff, InnerDrive has been able to provide high-quality psychological support that is both effective and confidential.
Our work in academy football covers five main areas:
- Group Presentations – improving confidence, concentration, mindset, resilience, teamwork and communication
- Individual Work – helping players identify which areas they need to work on and developing an action plan
- Psych Profiles – Improve self-awareness by using our ID-MAP Psych Profiling software which provides the platform for further discussions on mindset
- Coach CPD – Upskilling coaches so that they are up to speed on the latest sport psychology research and explore how to weave it into their daily coaching practice
- Parent Workshops – Ensuring parents are on the same page and know what they can be doing to help their child psychologically develop
For a list of teams we have worked with click here.