Sport Psychology for Football Academies
We work with academy footballers, coaches and parents to help their players develop their mindset and the key skills needed to perform under pressure and so enable them to go onto the next stage of their chosen career.
We deliver sport psychology workshops to help footballers perform their best when it really matters. At InnerDrive, we are a professional and discreet company, with a proven track-record in football sport psychology.
Over the years, we have worked with many academies. These include Watford FC, Luton Town FC, Crystal Palace FC, West Ham FC and Fulham FC.
We develop relationships with players, coaches and support staff. This allows us to provide effective and confidential high-quality psychological support.
Our sport psychology workshops in academy football cover five main areas:
- Group Presentations – Improving confidence, concentration, mindset, resilience, teamwork and communication.
- Individual Work – Helping players identify which areas they need to work on, and developing an action plan.
- Psych Profiles – Improving self-awareness with our ID-MAP Psych Profiling software. Providing the platform for further discussions on mindset.
- Coach CPD – Upskilling coaches to get them up to speed on the latest sport psychology research. Exploring how to weave it into their daily coaching practice.
- Parent Workshops – Ensuring parents are on the same page. Giving them strategies to help their child’s psychological development.
If you would like to find out how we can help your academy, then please fill in our enquiry form. We will be in touch as soon as we can to discuss the best way we can work together.
You can find a list of the teams that we have worked with here.