Stress Management CPD
Stress management during exam season CPD workshops are available for inset days/in school CPD.
STRESS MANAGEMENT CPD OVERVIEW
In this workshop, explore the psychology and neuroscience behind effective revision and exam stress management.
We combine the latest research along with practical tips and suggestions. So, this workshop will help you improve your students’ exam preparation, and help them combat any nerves and stress. This stress management CPD workshop will give you a better understanding of how to perform under pressure. As a result, it will allow you to best help students to maximise their exam performance.
WHAT TO EXPECT ON THE DAY
- Tips to help students improve long term memory during revision
- Find out what the research says about the habits of effective revisers
- Explore stress management, how to enhance confidence and reduce nerves
- Review and discuss the latest research from psychology and neuroscience
- Explore the importance of stress management and strategies to reduce procrastination
IN SCHOOL CPD
We offer a wide range of high quality in school teacher CPD workshops for inset days and twilight sessions. We tailor our sessions to your requirements – click the buttons below to find out more and get in touch. Then, we can help design the ideal Stress management CPD day for your school.
THE KEY MESSAGES
- Automatic Negative Thoughts (ANTs)
- The consequences of negative self-talk
- Controlling self-talk
- Making self-talk positive, helpful and energised
- Negative emotions often result in poor decision making
- Pinpointing the source of nerves or frustration
- Managing emotions using “Recognise, Stop, Redirect”
- Reframing threats as opportunities
- It’s not how hard you focus, but where you focus that matters
- The common attention mistakes that students make
- Focusing on what you can control i.e. the Me, the Now and the Process
- The link between the body and the brain
- How body language can impact and increase intensity
- How to calm down with breathing
THIS WORKSHOP WILL HELP TEACHERS IMPROVE STUDENTS’:
- Emotional control