Stress Management During Exam Season
Available for school inset days
This workshop explores the psychology and neuroscience behind how students revise effectively and deal with exam stress. By combining the latest research along with practical tips and suggestions, this workshop will help you improve how your students prepare for their exams and combat any nerves and stress during them. You will leave this workshop with a better understanding of how people perform under pressure and how you can best help students to maximise their exam performance.
ON THE DAY
- Tips to help students improve long term memory during revision
- Find out what the research says are the habits of effective revisers
- Explore how to enhance confidence, nerves and stress management
- Review and discuss the latest research from psychology and neuroscience
- Explore the importance of stress management and strategies to reduce procrastination
We offer high quality Teacher CPD workshops at your school on inset days and in twilight sessions. We tailor our sessions to your requirements. Get in touch using the enquiry button below and we can help design the ideal CPD day for your school.