Studying With The Brain in Mind
Understanding how the brain works for better learning.
This workshop will teach your students how to get the most out of their brain during revision time.
By better understanding how their brain works, your students will be able to use it more efficiently.
We do this by making things very simple and understandable, whilst using lots of practical experiments and videos. However, we still base the workshop on years of cognitive psychology and neuroscience research.
This workshop will help your students improve their:
- Independent studying
- Time management
- Why multi-tasking is so hard
- How to be efficient and effective with your time
- The brain’s limitations when remembering lots of information
- How to improve memory: writing, simplifying, chunking, acronyms
- Why teenagers struggle to get enough sleep
- The psychological consequences of not getting enough sleep
- How to avoid 9 common sleep mistakes
- The conscious brain has a limited amount of mental energy
- How to avoid procrastination
- Why teenagers struggle to read emotions effectively
- When in doubt, we often assume the worst case scenario
- How to manage and handle stressful situations
MORE RESOURCES ON STUDYING WITH THE BRAIN IN MIND
Watch our video now!