Teamwork and Problem Solving
Our teamwork and problem solving workshops explore the importance of listening carefully, persuading others, communicating clearly and group coordination. The sessions are based on solving a series of practical group problems. This allows team members to explore what good teamwork looks like thus improving group effectiveness and problem solving ability.
- The power effectiveness of face to face communication
- The role of feedback
- The importance of tone and body language
- What is Good Teamwork?
- The power of teams
- Leadership and “followership”
- Hearing and listening
- The role of leaders and the chairperson
MECHANICS OF PROBLEM SOLVING
- Clarifying the problem
- Assessing the situation
- Coming up with a plan
- Executing the plan under pressure
- Adapting the plan
- Quality control
- Maintaining urgency
- Win-win solutions and inter-departmental teamwork
MORE RESOURCES ON TEAMWORK
What we do - Watch our video now!