Student Online Leadership
Leadership and communication skills your students can use in any environment – including online
Leadership and communication are key life skills in school, in professional life and as community members. But how do you coach them in the current environment? Online, of course.
We have always put a lot of emphasis on learning through doing. So, this workshop includes lots of thought-provoking practical games and experiments. These will not only help your students develop and practice their leadership skills in a friendly environment, but also help them to understand how these skills and other new ones can be used online.
The course answers the following questions:
- What is leadership?
- What is good leadership?
- What is good communication?
- What are the key skills needed for good leadership?
- What additional leadership skills are required in an online environment?
The course is split into four, two-hour modules. All four modules can be taken as a complete course or separately as they each can stand on their own as their own mini course. Here’s what they cover:
- Module 1 – An introduction to online leadership
- Module 2 – Communication skills
- Module 3 – Vision, values, passion and style
- Module 4 – Leading teams of teams
Would your staff benefit from this course?
We also offer this workshop as a teacher CPD course.