Make confident leaders of your students with practical values, passion, vision, and people skills.
Our Student Leadership workshops introduce students to the principles of leadership, and then work on the practicalities of what this means in a school.
The workshops cover the four cornerstones of leadership: vision, values, passion and people skills.
Each student then gets the time and opportunity to practice some of the practical skills that are required to lead effectively. This is done through interactive leadership games.
This workshop helps students improve their:
- Leadership skills
- Communication skills
- Problem solving
The principles of leadership
- Defining leadership and why it’s necessary
- The characteristics of good leaders
- The different styles of leadership
The cornerstones of leadership
- Values (often includes work on deriving a statement of the group’s core values)
- People Skills
The art and skills of leadership
- Communicating – Listening, clarifying, informing, persuading, directing
- Motivating – Influencing, challenging, inspiring
- Managing – Problem solving, scheduling, delegating, fire fighting
- Enabling – Removing barriers, providing resources
- Supporting – Serve to lead
Our workshops are available online and in-person
We can deliver our workshops in person if it is possible and safe to do so. However, all of our student workshops are also available for live online delivery via your video platform of choice.
Would your staff benefit from this course?
We also offer this workshop as a teacher CPD course.
You might also be interested in: