Better focus in the classroom for better learning.
The ability to stay focused on the right thing at the right time is key to a student’s ability to learn effectively.
Our Concentration Training workshops teach students the key skills needed to do this.
This workshop explores the challenges and obstacles students face in order to stay focused, as well as suggesting tips and practical strategies to help them improve their attention.
This workshop will help improve your students’:
- Attention to detail
Recognising your distractions
- The difference between internal and external distractions
- Identifying your personal distractors in class
- Managing mobile phones, computers, tablets and social media
- How to control your environment
The right things to focus on
- The difference between important and urgent
- Ask yourself WINning questions (What’s Important Now)
- Attention to detail is often important
- Check, Clarify, Confirm
- How to SLANT for better concentration
Fuelling your brain
- The importance of eating breakfast
- Getting the right amount of sleep
- The role of fresh air
- The importance of exercise
- The importance of a balanced diet
MORE RESOURCES ON CONCENTRATION
Watch our video now!