Managing perfectionism and setbacks
Failure and setbacks are vital to learning.
Our Managing Perfectionism & Setbacks workshops introduce students to the simple and effective strategies that will help them fail better.
Failing at some stage is inevitable and a key part of the learning process. Yet, for many, it is a stressful event. This can lead to a fear of failure, anxiety and perfectionism. By teaching students how to manage their lows, we can help them achieve their full potential.
This workshop will help improve your students’:
- Reaction to failure
- Emotional control
- Mood and well-being
Why failure can help
How to worry about failure less
- Identifying the five fears of failure
How to fail better
- The 3 As of failing better
- How to ask for feedback better
- Separating the task from the person
- Perfect is a myth
- Perfectionism and social media
- The role of fresh air
- Striving for an ethic of excellence