Managing your mobile phone
Avoid letting your students’ phones get in the way of their learning.
Most students nowadays have a smartphone. They are an important part of how we all communicate and find out information, but they are also inherently dangerous to a student’s ability to do well at school.
Smartphone usage can be addictive, cause concentration issues and create excessive stress. Research indicates that those who study in sight of their phone, even if they don’t use it, do 20% worse.
This workshop addresses these questions and will teach your students how to manage their smartphone smartly so that they can focus on their learning and success.
This workshop will teach your students about:
- The reality of excessive phone usage
- Good revision habits
- The importance of sleep
- How to combat the stress caused by social media
Mobiles and multi-tasking
- Multi-tasking is a myth
- Phone addiction is a phenomenon
Mobiles and revision
- How to stop procrastinating
- The cost of listening to music while studying
- Key strategies to use when revising
Mobiles and sleep
- How much sleep the human brain needs
- The cost of not getting enough sleep
- The nine common sleep mistakes
Mobiles and stress
- Experiencing FOMO
- A warped view of reality
- Digital detox: 12 ways to manage your phone better
MORE RESOURCES ON MOBILE PHONE MANAGEMENT
Watch our video now!