Going from good to great
The ability to stay focused on the right thing at the right time is key to a student’s ability to learn effectively. Our Concentration Training workshops teach students the key skills needed to do this. This workshop explores the challenges and obstacles students face in order to stay focused, as well as suggesting tips and practical strategies to help them improve their attention.
- Being motivated by failures
- The importance of persistence
- How to overcome setbacks
- Focusing on solutions, not problems
- Asking yourself: “How can I improve this situation?”
- Learning from mistakes
- Understanding that everything is difficult before it is easy
- How to avoid the common time-management mistakes
- Understanding what distracts you
- Getting started is half the battle
- Using your time effectively
HELPS STUDENTS IMPROVE
- Attention to detail
Watch our video now!