Going from good to great
Teach your students how focus, motivation and mindset can lead them to success.
About the workshop…
Our Good to Great workshops help students improve their motivation and determination to succeed by introducing them to the attitudes, beliefs and behaviours of those who achieve great things.
In these workshops, explore how people who achieve success think and the obstacles they overcome along the way. They cover three main areas: the importance of working hard, working smart, and how to overcome procrastination.
This workshop will help your students improve their:
- Attention to detail
- Being motivated by failures
- The importance of persistence
- How to overcome setbacks
- Focusing on solutions, not problems
- Asking yourself: “How can I improve this situation?”
- Learning from mistakes
- Understanding that everything is difficult before it is easy
- How to avoid the common time-management mistakes
- Understanding what distracts you
- Getting started is half the battle
- Using your time effectively
Check out what educators have been saying
Our workshops are available online and in-person
We can deliver our workshops in person if it is possible and safe to do so. However, all of our student workshops are also available for live online delivery via your video platform of choice.
Visit our Online Academy where your students can learn about practical strategies through engaging and interactive courses, whenever and wherever you want.
Would your staff benefit from a course like this?
We also offer teacher CPD courses.
You might also be interested in: