Going from good to great
Teach your students how focus, motivation and mindset can lead them to success.
STUDENT WORKSHOPS ARE NOW AVAILABLE ONLINE
We realise that the current Coronavirus crisis makes it very hard for schools to know what September will look like. Of course, we’re happy to visit your school and deliver this workshop in person if it is possible and safe to do so. However, all of our student workshops are available for online delivery.
Our online platform allows your students to access, complete and revisit this workshop at any time. Thanks to a mix of videos, resources and experiments, our online courses are as engaging, interactive and practical as the ones we’ve been delivering for 14 years.
Find out more about this workshop below, and get in touch if you would like to find out more about our online offer or discuss bookings.
Going from Good to Great
Our Good to Great workshops help students improve their motivation and determination to succeed by introducing them to the attitudes, beliefs and behaviours of those who achieve great things.
In these workshops, explore how people who achieve success think and the obstacles they overcome along the way. They cover three main areas: the importance of working hard, working smart, and how to overcome procrastination.
This workshop will help students improve their:
- Attention to detail
- Being motivated by failures
- The importance of persistence
- How to overcome setbacks
- Focusing on solutions, not problems
- Asking yourself: “How can I improve this situation?”
- Learning from mistakes
- Understanding that everything is difficult before it is easy
- How to avoid the common time-management mistakes
- Understanding what distracts you
- Getting started is half the battle
- Using your time effectively