The Mastery Mindset
Our Mastery Mindset workshops introduce students to the key habits of successful people and provide suggestions and ideas on how to acquire them. The philosophy behind the workshops is that there is no guarantee of success, but by living your life by these habits you put yourself in the best possible position to succeed. This workshop will help students as it reinforces behaviours that will help them achieve success.
- Success and failure are in your own hands
- Don’t play the blame game
- Take ownership and control of the situation
- Begin with the end in mind
- Work out the steps needed to get there
- Take action
- Be open to new ideas
- How to speed up the learning process
- Asking for and receiving feedback
- Focus on what you want, not on what you don’t want
- Build a team around you
- Get the most from teachers, friends and family
- The relationship between work and success
- What does hard work actually look like?
- The importance of preparation
- What does good preparation look like?
- Ability to deal with failure
- Independent learning
Watch our video now!